Toro CM-958H-SED Concrete Mixer GX240 EndDump
Call for Price
With a capacity of nine cubic-feet and a durable steel drum, the CM958H-SED Concrete Mixer is a heavy-duty end-dump model to help you tackle tough, larger jobs. Great end-dump design for municipalities and utility contractors regularly towing mixers. Tow poles sold separately, choose from two tow pole options, pintle, stamped, and 1" pin.
- Heavy-duty cantilever springs provide smoother towing.
- Reinforced cowl provides superior engine protection and ventilation while allowing easy access.
- Oversized, heavy-duty steel paddles for fast, complete mixing.
- Towing tongue has flip-up post for extra clearance and stabilizer leg at opposite end
- 31-Inch Forged Tow Pole Hitch: 31" (79 cm) length, forged tow pole hitch that fits 6, 8, 9, and 11 cu. ft. mixers.
- 31-Inch Pintle Tow Pole Hitch: 31" (77 cm) length, pintle tow pole hitch that fits 6, 8, 9, and 11 cu. ft. mixers.
- 31-Inch Stamped Tow Pole Hitch: 31" (77 cm) length, stamped ball hitch that fits 6, 8, 9, and 11 cu. ft. mixers.
- Capacity: 9 cu.ft. (1 - 1-1/2 bags, based on 94 lb bags of Portland Cement premix)
- Engine: Honda GX240
- Weight: 875 lbs (396 kg)
- 875 lb. (396 kg)
- 9 cu.ft. (1 - 1-1/2 bags)