Toro 5000 Series RD 72" 26.5HP EFI 747cc (74945)
Z Master Professional 5000 Series mowers offer rear discharge decks for increased productivity in taller grass. These EFI models also use up to 25% less fuel than equivalent non-EFI mowers. The rear discharge design allows operators to trim on either side of the deck — no need to change direction to avoid discharging debris on roadways, sidewalks or flowerbeds. Clippings are dropped within the path of the mower, saving time and cleanup.
- 26.5 hp (20 kw) Kohler® Command Pro® EFI 747cc Engine
- 72" (182.9 cm) TURBO FORCE Rear Discharge deck
- The rear discharge design allows operators to trim on either side of the deck — no need to change direction to avoid discharging debris on roadways, sidewalks or flowerbeds.
- Deluxe suspension seat features thick cushions, large bolsters, fully adjustable to match operator comfort
- Exclusive TURBO FORCE Deck: High-capacity TURBO FORCE decks deliver unsurpassed strength, a superior cut, and increased productivity in extreme mowing conditions. Equipped with a patented adjustable baffle, TURBO FORCE decks can be fine-tuned in order to conquer changing turf conditions.
- 7-Gauge, High-Strength Steel: The TURBO FORCE deck is constructed of 7-gauge, high-strength steel which is 33% thicker and 32% higher in yield strength than ordinary 10-gauge commercial steel used in 7/10 decks. The combined effect is 75% stronger, so it easily handles the most demanding conditions and resists damage from impacts and abrasion.
- Industry's Toughest Spindle Assemblies: Toro's rugged spindle assemblies survive impacts that would destroy lesser spindles. A stout cast iron housing with a massive base and six mounting bolts absorbs impact loads and distributes them across a broader area of the deck shell. Plus, the solid, one-inch diameter shaft is alloy steel, not the common lower-grade steel used in many competitive models. 72" Deck will have tapered bearing only.
- A Flat Crisp Cut with Precision Blades: (.250) thick precision blades resist flexing to provide a flat, crisp cut. High-strength, heat-treated alloy steel survives impacts and provides resistance to the rapid wear commonly associated with abrasive conditions. Options include Recycler® and Atomic® mulching blades, medium sail Bahai blades, and low sail sand blades.
- Deluxe Suspension Seat: Deluxe suspension seat features thick cushions, large bolsters and 3-D isolator mounts that absorb bumps and vibrations to reduce operator fatigue.
- Smarter design in a bull-nose bumper.: 7-gauge bull-nose bumper not only protects against frontal impacts, but also contains an integral underskirt to minimize blowout of debris and dust. The bottom, leading edge of the deck is raised 1/4" (6 mm), allowing grass to stand more upright when entering the cutting chamber, ensuring a level cut. Leaf "plowing" during spring and fall clean-up also is significantly reduced.
- Patented Adjustable Baffle: Allows operator to achieve maximum cutting performance by fine-tuning deck to conquer changing conditions, unique job sites or different times of the season. In extreme conditions, the baffle can be opened in order to conserve power and achieve faster mowing speeds. In less demanding conditions, the baffle can be closed to yield micro-sized particles and maximize discharge velocity.
- Smooth, Powerful Response:
- Operator Information Center:
- Folding Rollover Protection System ROPS: A Rollover Protection System (ROPS), complete with seat belt, comes standard for operator protection in the case of accidental rollovers and tipovers. In situations where sufficient vertical clearance is not available, such as loading on an enclosed trailer, the ROPS can be temporarily unlocked and folded down.
- Engine: 26.5 hp (20 kw) Kohler® Command Pro EFI 747cc
- Fuel Capacity: Gas/12 gal (45.4 L)
- Adjustable Discharge Baffle: Standard
- Air Filter: Heavy-Duty Canister Air Cleaner
- Armrests: Standard
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,500+ ft/min (5638.8 m/min)
- Blade Type: .25 in (.6 cm) thick heat-treated steel
- Carrier Frame: 3" x 1.5" x 10 gauge (7.6 cm x 3.8 cm x 10 gauge)
- Caster Tires: 13" X 6.5" - 6" (33 cm x 16.5 cm - 15.2 cm) Flat-Free Semi-Pneumatic
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Deck Design: 7-gauge 72" (182.9 cm) TURBO FORCE® Rear Discharge w/ bull-nose bumper
- Discharge Chute: Rubber
- Drive System: Unitized Pumps 12cc/rev (shock valves) & Wheel Motors (14.6 cir)
- Drive Tires: 24" x 12" - 12" (61 cm x 30.5 cm - 30.5 cm)
- Ground Speed: 10 mph forward (16.1 kph)
- Height of Cut: 1 in - 5.5 in (2.5 cm x 14 cm) by .25 in (.6 cm) increments
- Number of Blades: 3
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Hydraulic Fluid: Premium synthetic
- ROPS: Folding; standard
- Seat: Deluxe Suspension with 3-D isolation mounts
- Spindle Bearings: Maintenance-Free
- Spindle Housing: 9" (22.9 cm) diameter cast iron
- Steering Controls: 1-5/8" (4.1 cm) diameter grips; adjustable, dampened
- Weight: 1.335 lbs. (605.5 kg)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 26.5 hp
- Engine Type
- Command Pro EFI
- Unitized Pumps 12cc/rev (shock valves) & Wheel Motors (14.6 cir)
- Wheel Size
- 24 in. x 12 in. - 12 in. (61 cm x 30.5 cm - 30.5 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal. (45.4 L)