2018 Bluebird 742 Lawn Aerator - 4 HP Honda Engine
Call for Price
The 742 Lawn Aerator offers the highest productivity in the market. A 4 HP Honda engine with a synchronized clutching system allows for smooth starts, while the 742's rugged design provides low maintenance and outstanding durability for profitable operation. The patented free-wheeling outer tine system provides unparalleled maneuverability and minimal turf damage around corners and in tight areas. Removable side weights offer optimal soil penetration and balance for easier slope aeration.
- Engine: 4 HP Honda
- Drive System: V-Belt To Jack Shaft, Roller Chain
- Clutch Mechanism: Spring Loaded Belt Idler
- Frame Construction: Welded Steel
- Powder coat paint: Standard
- Aerating width: 25.5 in.
- Aerating depth: 0-3 in.
- Aerating pattern: 3.6 in. x 6.8 in.
- Number of tines: 42
- Detachable weights: Yes
- Product size, LxWxH: 50 in. x 36 in. x 52 in.
- Weight (less fuel/water containers): 422 lbs
- Coring Width
- 25.5 in. (64.77 cm)
- Coring Depth
- 0-3 in. (0-76.2 mm)
- Hole Pattern
- 3.6 x 6.8 in. (91.44 x 172.72 mm)
- 52 in. (132.08 cm)
- 422 lb. (191.42 kg)
- 36 in. (91.44 cm)
- 50 in. (127 cm)
- Engine Manufacturer
- 4 hp